Consolidated telecommunication legislation by subject
Any law as
- Royal Decree Law 1 / 1998 of 27 February, on common infrastructure in buildings for access to telecommunications services.
- Law 25 / 2007 of October 18, conservation of data relating to electronic communications and public communications networks.
With the rank regulatory standards. Royal Decrees
- Royal Decree 1066 / 2001 of 28 September, which approves the regulations that provides protection conditions radio public domain, restrictions on radio emissions and health protection measures against radio broadcasts.
- Royal Decree 2296 / 2004 of 10 December, which approves the regulations on markets of electronic communications, access to networks and numbering.
Rules with rank regulatory. Ministerial Orders
- Command CTÉ / 23 / 2002, of 11 January, laying down conditions for the presentation of certain studies and certifications by operators radiocommunication services.
- Command PRE / 361 / 2002, 14 February, development, concerning the rights of users and providers of premium, Title IV of the royal decree 1736 / 1998 of 31 July, which approves the regulations that develops the title (III of General law telecommunications.