Closed public consultations 2013
Closed consultations 2013
- Draft Resolution that removing markings identifying suppression line originated calls directed to your emergency Toxicology Information Service is authorized.
- Draft Resolution that the number 010 to the information service of the Local Authorities attributed.
- Draft Resolution approving the allocation of number ranges for mobile communications is modified.
- On the sharing of two sections of the N-VI highway in the province of A Coruña.
- On shared use of a section of Lower Palomares Road and its junction with the future SE-40 in the province of Seville.
- About the shared use of the A-362 and its junction with the AP-4 in the province of Seville.
- On the areas of action and the draft Program Rules governing extension of broadband next generation.
- On the management model portions of spectrum 2.6 GHz frequency band with no rights of use granted.
- On conditions for free, accurate and reliable location information on 112 calls.
- About shared use path for deployment of fiber optic cable between the municipalities of Sevilla and Coria del Río, the bridge Juan Carlos I (Sevilla).
- Draft Resolution that additional public resources numbering to provide additional services based charging sending short messages and multimedia messages are enabled.
- About sharing of the N-651 road in the province of A Coruña.