Closed public consultations 2019
Prior public consultation closed 2019
- Public consultation on the management model of frequency bands of (694 790 MHz), 1.5 GHz (1,427 to 1,517 MHz) and 26 GHz (To 24,25 GHz 27,50).
- Second phase of the public consultation on the identification of the white areas NGA by 2019.
- Draft royal decree regulates the direct award grants to public service providers television broadcasting of national and regional
- Prior public consultation on changing the law 7 / 2010, 31 March, General of Audiovisual communication.
- Prior public consultation on draft a rule to modify the requirements for marketing, commissioning and use of radios.
- Bill on the transposition of the directive (HAT) 2018 / 1972 of the European Parliament and of the council, 11 December 2018, which establishes the European code of electronic communications.
- Public consultation on draft a rule on Attribution National Picture Frequency
Public hearing and information closed 2019
- Motion by the attached the number 017 the telephone service “ helpline on cybersecurity ”.
- Project Order establishing bases reguladoras granting aid in solitary intersection competitive for the public company Specifically, programme for the development of citizenship, entrepreneurship and the digital economy.
- Draft order by que se establecen as bases reguladoras granting aid in solitary intersection competitive for the public company Specifically, programme for the development of the digital economy
- Draft order establishes the rules for granting aid in solitary intersection competitive by the Law EPE of training programmes for employment and labour insertion in the area of the digital economy
- Draft royal decree regulates the direct award grants to service providers television broadcasting deprived of national and regional (Band 700 MHz)
- Draft resolution establishing the administrative procedure and sets the deadline for submission of applications for the allocation of call signs of ham with a letter suffix.
- Real Project decree regulates the direct award grants to public service providers television broadcasting in the national and regional (Band 694-790 MHZ).
- Draft Royal decree which regulates the granting direct grants to offset the costs of the receipt or access to services for television broadcasting in buildings affected by the release of the band 700 mhz (second digital dividend).
- Draft royal decree approves the National Technical Plan Digital terrestrial television and regulates aspects for the release of the second Digital Dividend
- Real Project decree modifies the royal decree 988 / 2015, 30 October, which regulates the obligation of pre-financing of certain European audiovisual works.